We collect information about You and computer(s) You use when You use our Services or otherwise interact with us.
- Personal Information
“Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example: name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; payment information; device location etc.).
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED
We collect information about You in three primary ways:
Information You Provide We collect information that You provide to us when You apply for and use and/or purchase our Services or otherwise communicate with us.
For example, some of the ways You may provide information to us include:
- When You purchase our Services, We may collect personal contact, billing and credit information.
- When You establish or modify Your user account online, We may collect user’s identification information, passwords, and/or security question responses that You will use for future sign-on.
- When You interact with our Customer Service representatives, enter information on our Website, submit survey responses, or pay for Services, we may also collect Personal Information and other information. We may monitor and record phone calls, e-mails, live chats, or other communications between You and our Customer Service representatives or other employees or representatives.
Information We Collect Automatically We automatically collect a variety of information associated with Your use of our Services. Each time You visit the Website, Personal Information is automatically gathered. In general, this information does not identify You personally. Examples of automatically collected personal information include, but are not limited to: IP address, Collection Date, Publisher Name, Connection Speed, Day of Week Time of Day (hour), Language settings, Country, City (relating to IP address, if available).
For example, some of the ways we may automatically collect information include:
- Cookies and similar technologies
We may use, or we may engage third-parties to use on our behalf, cookies or similar web tags (small data text files placed on your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify Your computer or device and record Your preferences and other data so that our Website can personalize Your visit(s), see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and improve our Website and Your experience.
Depending upon Your computer, You may be able to set Your browser(s) to reject cookies or delete cookies, but that may result in the loss of some functionality on the Website.
“Web Beacons” We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on a web page or an HTML e-mail) to monitor interaction with our website or e-mails. Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page or e-mail message.
Web Browsing Activity
When accessing our Website, We automatically collect certain information about Your computer and Your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, date and time, the web page You visited before visiting our Website, Your activities and purchases on our Website, and other analytical information associated with the Website.
Information From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about You from other sources. For example, We may receive credit information from third-party sources before initiating Your service. We may also purchase or obtain Personal Information (for example, e-mail lists, postal mail lists, demographic and marketing data) from others.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We use the information We collect for a variety of business purposes, such as:
- To provide and bill for Services You purchase;
- To deliver and confirm Services You obtain from us;
- To verify Your identity and maintain a record of Your transactions and interactions with us;
- To provide customer services to You;
- To create, modify, improve, enhance, remove or fix our Services and their performance;
- To identify and suggest products or services that might interest You;
- To make internal business decisions about current and future Service offerings;
- To provide You with customized user experiences, including personalized Services offerings;
- To protect our rights, interests, safety and property and that of our customers, service providers and other third parties; and
- To comply with law or as required for legal purposes.
Fraud Prevention We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse.
Marketing We may use information we collect to contact You about our and/or third-party products, services, and offers that We believe You may find of interest. We may contact You by telephone, postal mail, e-mail, or other methods.
Advertising You may see advertisements when You visit our Website. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by providing certain customer information, including geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from other companies. This information is used by advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to You. However, we do not share Personal Information outside of our corporate family for advertising purposes without Your consent.
WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. We may, however, disclose Your information to unaffiliated third-parties as follows
With Your Consent We may disclose Personal Information about You to third-parties with Your consent. We may obtain Your consent in writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the terms of disclosures for certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives.
To Third-Parties We encourage You not to share Your password. If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to third parties they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password.
To Our Service Providers We may disclose information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing).
In a Business Transfer We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about You as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third-parties as a business asset in the transaction.
For Legal Process & Protection We may disclose Personal Information, and other information about You, or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- to enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for services and products (including to collection agencies in order to obtain payment for our products and services);
- to protect our rights or interests, or property or safety or that of others;
- in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere;
- in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere;
- in an emergency situation.
De-Identified Information We may provide information that does not identify You personally to third-parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
Protecting Your Information We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to us at Your own risk. You should always take care with how You handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, social networks or other internet channels.
Retention and Disposal We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. When we dispose of Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media).
How We Communicate Changes to This Policy We may update this Policy at any time to provide updates to or clarification of our practices. If we make changes, we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepage of our Website or sending You a notification). You should refer to this Policy often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.